1. Good Web Design = More Retail Sales
2. Create Incentives for Consumers to Visit Your Brand Website
3. Keep Best Customers Best and Migrate Near Best with Distinct Loyalty Programs
4. Focus on Branded Connections at the Point of Purchase
5. Brand Your Customer Experience
6. Empathize with Consumers' Need to Cut Back on Spending
7. Invest in Portfolio Programs and Partnerships with Like-Minded Brands
Larson note: No matter if you are a Brick and Mortar or a 100% online business, start with your website for a facelift to get your business ready for growth. Even before people walk in your store they are more than likely to check out your online presence. Sweep out the cobwebs and polish up the counter tops.
Larson & Associates
Target Marketing & Telesales Professionals for new account acquisition
Making good businesses great and great businesses even better
P.S. We make telesales for small business affordable by offering programs down to only 15 hours a week. Maybe you could add telesales into your marketing mix call today and find out.
P.P.S. We are offering 2 free (a $75.00 value) ½ hour consultation periods per week to talk about marketing businesses. Call or email to get your spot to pick my brain for 30 minutes today.