1. Lack of energy.
2. Acceptance of mediocre performance your own and others.
3. Lack of clear vision and performance.
4. Poor judgment.
5. Don’t collaborate.
6. Don’t follow the standards that are set up for others.
7. Resist new ideas.
8. Don’t learn from mistakes.
9. Lack interpersonal skills.
10. Fail to develop the skills of others.
11. Don’t delegate.
12. Don’t challenge people.
Larson note: If you are a leader, lead yourself first so you gain the respect of those under you. If you are under someone open yourself up to the opportunity and challenges to grow into a leadership position. Learn as much as you can, push yourself to be the best you, you can be
Larson & Associates
Target Marketing & Telesales Professionals for new account acquisition
Making good businesses great and great businesses even better
P.S. We make telesales for small business affordable by offering programs down to only 15 hours a week. Maybe you could add telesales into your marketing mix call today and find out.
P.P.S. No sales staff? Use us as your complete marketing/sales department and take your sales city, regional, nationwide.