Good morning friends. As I sit back with my cup of hot black coffee I look at the requests of people and companies wanting us to sell their stuff.
As you my loyal fans know I am already looking for an army, well really 2 armies or reps. I even have a fairly decent referral compensation plan in my back pocket. So if you know anyone in any state in the USA send them my way please.
Getting back to the looking for sales and marketing that caught my eye was near and dear to my heart. COFFEE! I have about a dozen coffee roasting companies which follow me. I even picked up the phone, my favorite way to communicate, and talked to a couple about private labeling for advertising and marketing purposes. I even go to the Packaging Show I have a above average understanding of bags, labels and filling. But the dozen or so fans who were already following me were not interested so I go to of all places, a tradeshow, and find a coffee guy who was not just interested but had in his back pocket a plan to do the same thing!
I am now selling private label coffee!
The good news is its not an exclusive deal. The bad news is, it's not an exclusive deal.
So I can buy from other coffee roasters and the can sell through other sales and marketing organizations.
My point here is what you need is probably right under your nose if you look.
We still have openings for lead generation and cold calling so give us a call, why don't you.
Larson & Associates
Business Marketing Services
We Make Good Businesses Great and Great Businesses Even Better
847-489-0006
Howard@larsonassociates.ws


No comments:
Post a Comment