Monday, August 17, 2026

 It's been a busy morning today as I finally settle in with a nice cup of coffee ☕.

I'm going to be taking about controlling the AI narrative and how to position your company (yes call me naive but I think AI can be manipulated) but first . . .

. . . I need outside sales people in Golf Apparel nation (USA) wide. If you know any good ones I'd love to speak with them.

Ok back to the AI narrative. I'm not talking about how you can use AI but how the way in which you use your online content makes a difference. Here on Facebook or LinkedIn, your web page, metatag description (those were the rage with SEO 10 years ago) blogs, podcast and online radio like K-Phred Radio.
I was so dumb I kept using them, extensively. I figured why not, there is a spot for them and if it gets me above only 1 other sites in a search it's worth it. Well guess what, what goes around comes around and AI search loves metatags.
As the new world unveils itself keep your head up and eyes open. SEO, AI search, Social all matter. But so does your off line sales and marketing. Don't forget or underestimate f2f network, f2f sales calls , associations, conventions and yes, Tradeshows.
And when you find you need help call us.
Larson & Associates
Business Marketing Services
We Make Good Business Great and Great Businesses Even Better
847-489-0006
howard@larsonassociates.ws

No comments: