If your company does not have anything to talk about, go out and find or make something happen. You need to get out from under your rock and say all those great things you and your company are doing to the world as we know it.
1. Tell the people something new. People love to find new things and make new discoveries. If you provide interest items on your SM or Blog sites let your customers and prospects find them so they can help you spread the word.
2. Find out who’s talking. Twitter search is a great way to get the scoop on your company or just Google your name and or company name. Might be surprised what comes up.
3. Leverage your total exposure. Any and I mean any public mentions from a media outlet or 3rd party is there for you to use and exploit. This is not the time to be bashful!
4. Give your key employees an open voice. Am I nuts? Let your employees speak their minds? Go for it. It might be your company but it is their career.
5. Address negative publicity publically. It’s out there. If someone is saying something unflattering, you need to respond. Fight fire with fire. Respond to that negative or inaccurate posting of comment. SM lets thighs travel like wild fire so start pumping out the water and kill those flames.
Larson note: Being transparent is a 2 way street. Keep your activity in SM honest, above board and sincere.
Larson & Associates
Target Marketing & Telesales Professionals for new account acquisition
Making good businesses great and great businesses even better
P.S. We make telesales for small business affordable by offering programs down to only 15 hours a week. Maybe you could add telesales into your marketing mix call today and find out.
P.P.S. Need a complete marketing attack? Call us for complete coverage.