In bringing in new customers you need to move away from thinking like you are in charge of your message. With the advent of Social Media Marketing you need to engage your prospects. If they don’t like it, you had better not like it.
So what is a poor marketer to do?
Ask yourself a few important questions:
1) What are you trying to say about your product or service that will help to influence the customer to buy from you and not your competition?
2) Can you help customers identify which of your products or services will fit their special needs?
3) In what way can you address unseen objectives that might stop the sales process?
4) Are there others out there in your network that can justify and validate your product or service?
5) What will keep you at the top of your customers mind as they go through the sales process?
6) In the fast paced world of today will let you gain customer loyalty
7) Keep your basic message consistent. Nothing ruins a good marketing campaign more than inconsistency. You might be tired of your message but for most of your target it is new.
Larson Notes & Satire: Can your marketing program cut the mustard? Keep a clear message that moves with the customer in ways they need, not you. You don’t count.
“We don’t sell lists, we find customers.”
Want to be a Blogger but can’t write?Try our ghost blog writing service!
Larson & Associates, a Division of US Telemarketing Group LLC
Target Marketing & Telesales Professionals for new account acquisition
Making good businesses great and great businesses even better
P.S. We make telesales for small business affordable by offering programs down to only 15 hours a week. Maybe you could add telesales into your marketing mix call today and find out.