1) Law of significance – One is too small a number to achieve greatness
2) Law of the big picture – The goal is more important that the roll
3) Law of the niche – All players have a place where they add the most value
4) Law of Mount Everest – As the challenge escalates, the need for teamwork elevates
5) Law of the chain – The strength of the team is impacted by its weakest link
6) Law of the catalyst – Winning teams have players who make things happen
7) Law of the compass – Vision gives team members direction and confidence
8) Law of the bad apple – Rotten attitudes ruin a team
9) Law of accountability – Teammates must be able to count on each other when it counts
10) Law of the price tag – The team fails to reach its potential when it fails to pay the price
11) Law of the scoreboard – The team can make adjustments when it knows where it stands
12) Law of the bench – Great teams have depth
13) Law of identity – Shared values define the team
14) Law of communication – Interaction fuels action
15) Law of the edge – The difference between two equally talented teams is leadership
16) Law of high morale – When you’re winning nothing hurts
17) Law of dividends – Investing the tem compounds over time
Larson Notes & Satire: The buck might stop here but I want my team to stand at my side.
“We don’t sell lists, we find customers.”
Want to be a Blogger but can’t write?
Try our ghost blog writing service!
Larson & Associates
Target Marketing & Telesales Professionals for new account acquisition
Making good businesses great and great businesses even better
P.S. We make telesales for small business affordable by offering programs down to only 15 hours a week. Maybe you could add telesales into your marketing mix call today and find out.